Super 8 Motel Windom

Super 8 Motel Windom Rates and Deals

Super 8 Motel Windom Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
okay for just one night Dec 29, 2008
I stayed here one night for work but would not recommend it for a much longer stay. The room is average sized with two double beds, a small fridge and microwave. They did have free wireless internet. The beds were not very comfortable and I woke up with a sore back. It was very dry and I was getting static-y sparks when I touched the bed sheets (it was actually kind of fun seeing the green sparks in the dark room).

The bathroom and shower were okay but the fan comes on when you turn the light on. While I was showering, the fan brought in some smoky air from a neighboring room and I had to turn off the light/fan so I could breathe in the shower.

The highlight was the Godfather's pizza restaurant located next door.

I think they had a small continental breakfast, but I didn't partake in it. The price was pretty cheap, but the hotel is also located in an out of the way town. It isn't much but it may be the nicest place in town. Or the only.
double room
bathroom area

Super 8 Motel Windom Overview

Enjoy this beautiful scenic location. Surrounded by lakes, rivers and wetlands, this is a true haven for the outdoor enthusiast.
The Super 8 of Windom is conveniently located off of Highways 71 and 60. We offer simple, clean and friendly rooms with exceptional service. All of our rooms include free wireless high speed internet, hair dryers and complimentary continental breakfast.
We are surrounded by thriving businesses and close to the Windom Arena, making this THE place to stay while visiting Windom.
Our staff is ready to meet all of your hotel travel needs and looks forward to serving you. We'll see you along the way.

Check Super 8 Motel Rates and Deals