Super 8 Motel Sands Daytona Beach

Check Daytona Beach Hotel Deals

Super 8 Motel Sands Daytona Beach Reviews

Scooter Scooter
Diamond in the rough Jul 02, 2014
Super 8 Daytona is a gem in the rough. What first attracted me to the hotel was the price, the outside needed a little more attention. The location is perfect, on the beach and in walking distance from a Walgreens. There is a couple of restaurants in walking distance. My favorite was a pizza place directly across the street.

The desk clerk was very fun to chat with, she was very quick with a joke and very informative about Daytona and the hotel.

Ok about the room, I was very impressed. It was very roomy and clean. When I travel, I like to inspect the bed before I crawl into it. The sheets was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom passed with good marks. There was no neighbor noise to keep me awake.

I would recommend Super 8 (Daytona Beach).

Super 8 Motel Sands Daytona Beach Overview

Year Built 9999Life S Great At Super 8 All Super 8 Motels OfferConsistently Clean And Friendly Accommodations AndServices. Super 8 Properties Provide Guests WithComplimentary Coffee In The Morning Until 10 00 Am AndMany Have Expanded Complimentary Breakfast Services. With More Than 2000 Locations In The U.S. And Canada YouWill Find A Super 8 That Is Convenient For Your TravelNeeds. During Your Stay We Are Sure That You Will Find That OneOf Our Rooms Will Satisfy Your Corporate Requirements OrLeisure Needs. We Have Various Room Types Available ForYou To Choose From. A2d Max Occupancy 4Max Nbr Of Rollaways 0N2d Max Occupancy 4Max Nbr Of Rollaways 0

Super 8 Motel Sands Amenities