Super 8 Motel Redding

Super 8 Motel Redding Rates and Deals

Super 8 Motel Redding Reviews

royv1 royv1
Basic hotel in dire need of a face-lift Aug 22, 2011
I booked this hotel without much research and if I wasn't just going to be here for one night of sleep, I would have walked right out the front entrance. From the moment I drove into the parking lot, the place just appeared very wore down and unkept. The only positive thing I can say about this place was that the front desk attendant was very friendly. I stepped into my room and was immediately hit with a weird funky smell coming from inside the room. The carpet was stained and I don't think the room was vacuumed after the prior guest's stay. While showering, I noticed mold growing in the shower. To top it all off, the electrical outlets did not work. I had to unplug the tv in order to charge my camera battery and phone. Definitely an overpriced stay at $71 a night.

Super 8 Motel Redding Overview

Located in South Redding, a short drive from rivers, lakes, snow-capped mountains, museums, restaurants, shopping centers, golf courses and casino. Nearby is the Turtle Bay Exploration Park. It features permanent and changing exhibitions on art, history, horticulture, forestry, and natural science.

We are AAA approved/2 Diamonds. The hotel offers: Super Start Breakfast, indoor Jacuzzi & Sauna, outdoor seasonal Pool, Copy/Fax service, free parking.

27" Cable TV w/HBO, ESPN, Am/FM Clock Radio.

-1 km to the nearest fair site (?), 3 kms to city centre.

Super 8 Motel Amenities