Super 8 Missouri Valley

Super 8 Missouri Valley Rates and Deals

Super 8 Missouri Valley Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Friendly hotel in the Missouri Valley Sep 09, 2009
This is a really friendly hotel!!

The first time I came here I was actually staying at another hotel. I was in need of a flat photo copier so I could fax a copy of my drivers license to the office for work. The lady was very busy with hotel guests, but she still took the time to help me with my dilemma (I tried my hotel and a couple of truck stops but nobody had the right type of copy machine to scan my license!) despite my not being an actual guest. AND she was kind enough to NOT charge me.

The second time we passed through we remembered how kind the people here were and decided to stay here.

again we were met with the same kindness and warm hospitality I remembered from the last time.

The hotel itself is comfy. the rooms are clean and spacious. Amenities included are a fitness center, guest laundry room, tv lounge room by the front desk, and a breakfast room with a microwave and fridge for guests.

Location of the Super 8 is easy to get to from I29 and Hwy 30. located close to the downtown. and about an hour or so from Omaha, NE.

again the people here are probably some of the kindest people you would meet. I just spent an hour at the front desk this evening talking with the lady about her granddaughter, the sculptor Rodin, Native American culture and education. LOL it was great!!!

Super 8 Missouri Valley Overview

The Super 8 Motel - Missouri Valley is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Missouri Valley (IA).The Super 8 Motel - Missouri Valley boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, ironing board, satellite/cable TV.The amenities and services offered at this Missouri Valley (IA) accommodation include laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant, disabled facilities, pets allowed, car park. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To make your reservation at the Super 8 Motel - Missouri Valley quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Super 8 Amenities

• Casino
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Self Laundry