Super 8 Lawrence

Super 8 Lawrence Rates and Deals

Super 8 Lawrence Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Last updated circa 1970. May 23, 2009
Though the hotel was relatively clean I don't believe anything in the room had been updated or replaced since the 70's, including the tiny double beds. Depressing color schemes throughout, dingy carpet in hallways, a staff that tries to illegally collect an extra $1.50 as a "in room safe" fee that was not authorized.

It was expensive for what they offer at $70 a night. I paid cash because I just didn't trust them.

The walls in the hall where a neon yellow. The rooms had not one picture on the wall. A/C in the room worked but was very loud. It turned off and on constantly so kept me awake all night.

I would definitely consider sleeping in my car before staying here again.

Super 8 Lawrence Overview

: For that much deserved vacation getaway or for your business travel needs, our interior corridor guest rooms are recently renovated and comfortably decorated for your enjoyment. The Americas Best Value Inn is a charming three story, interior corridor facility that offers 49 spacious guestrooms. We are conveniently located just south of I-70 on U.S. Hwy. 59. Location: The Americas Best Value Inn is easily accessible off the Kansas Turnpike (I-70) between Kansas City and Topeka. After taking the West Lawrence Exit (Exit 202), its a quick 1 mile South to the Motel Area: With breweries, cocktail bars, coffee shops, sports bars and a variety of live music venues, each with its own unique character and atmosphere, there's always something to do. On any given night, you'll find great live music, from auditoriums to more "intimate" settings all over downtown. So don't let your Lawrence experience end when the sun goes down. We've selected a few illuminating examples to give you a taste of the variety that makes any night in Lawrence a memorable one. Recreation: The value-priced properties in our portfolio are appointed with thoughtful features and amenities that really count for your comfort, convenience, and security. We offer light breakfast daily, local calls , fax and copier services, guest laundry facilities and much More! Rooms: All guest rooms feature individual temperature controls, in room coffeemaker,enhanced security electronic locks, in room safe, work desk, cable Tv, and iron with ironing board.. 49

Super 8 Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots