Super 8 Indio

Super 8 Indio Rates and Deals

Super 8 Indio Reviews

jmcgann jmcgann
Terrible customer service -- DO NOT STAY HERE!! Apr 15, 2008
I was charged for 11 rooms when I only booked and had confirmation for 1 room. When attempting to resolve the issue, the hotel staff told me it was my problem and they already had my money and weren't giving it back. They said it was not their problem and they wouldn't do anything to resolve my problem. The hotel staff was EXTREMELY rude and cursed at me and hung up the phone on me repeatedly when I would ask for a manager. I was charged over $1200 for one night that should have cost me $75. I am in the process of disputing the charges and getting my money back, with no cooperation from the hotel whatsoever. The Better Business Bureau rates this hotel as an "F" with multiple unresolved complaints. I wish I would have seen that before I booked my room. Save yourself a lot of grief and DO NOT STAY THERE!!!

Super 8 Indio Overview

Rest up for the road at Super 8 Indio hotel, near Anza Borrego Desert State Park. Located on Highway 111, our non-smoking, pet-friendly hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the Greater Palm Desert Springs area.

Look up area attractions from your hotel room with free Wi-Fi Internet access. We offer free parking for your car, bus, truck or RV and 24-hour front desk service for your convenience.

After your long day of sightseeing, you can relax with a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, chill out in our courtyard and barbecue area or take advantage of guest laundry facilities.

There is so much to see and do near our Indio hotel. If you are feeling lucky, head to one of the many nearby casinos like Aqua Caliente Casino or Spotlight 29 Casino. Take off for adventure at Fantasy Balloon Flights or tee off at Indio Golf Club. You can head out to explore the desert, or visit Joshua Tree National Park. See a show at McCallum Theater or Palm Canyon Theater.

To see a wide variety of desert life, plus giraffes and other rare animals, visit The Living Desert, minutes from our hotel, or head to Knotts Soak City Water Park for a day of fun in the sun. Tour the Shields Dates Garden, or enjoy the National Date Festival, held in Indio each year.

Fast-food options like Kentucky Fried Chicken are within walking distance of our Indio hotel, and many other restaurants are nearby. Try the pizza at Marios Italian Caf, or try the spicy tacos at El Mexicali Caf. If you like seafood, head to Frankies Fresh Fish Restaurant. Enjoy a variety of fresh pastas at The Naked Noodle.

Shuttle service is available between the Airport and our Indio, CA, hotel.

We offer copy, fax and high-speed Internet service, and conference space is available.

Super 8 Amenities

• Casino
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower