Super 8 Houston/I-10/Federal Road

Super 8 Houston/I-10/Federal Road Rates and Deals

Super 8 Houston/I-10/Federal Road Reviews

yourownmanhattan yourownm…
A nice price for a decent place to crash for the night Nov 22, 2010
When it comes to Super 8 Motels it's usually pretty standard across the board no matter what your location, however, this location is one of the nicer lower budget motels I've stayed in. An indoor pool, attractive lobby, and well lit parking lot are some of the "out of the normal spectrum" amenities you would find at any given Super 8 across the country. Indoor corridors as opposed to outside access rooms is also a nice feature. Lack of an elevator is the trade-off for this above-average Super 8. The rooms are somewhat tacky, but clean and comfortable. The bed is of the softer variety, which I found to be conducive to a quality nights sleep. Furnishings are outdated, but sturdy and functional. For a corporate discounted rate of $49/night it was well worth the extended drive from the city center.

The neighborhood is somewhat questionable, but I did feel somewhat safe walking to and from my car on the super 8 grounds with the occasional glance over my shoulder to the street.

There are several Mexican restaurants in the area, and typical fast food fare within a mile or two in any direction.

Overall, I would stay here again to save a few bucks.
Bold color choices, eh?
Lighting in the room was poor.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing you hotel review on TravBuddy!
Posted on: Nov 23, 2010

Super 8 Houston/I-10/Federal Road Overview

The Super 8 Motel - Houston/I-10/Federal Road is located in Houston (TX) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Super 8 Motel - Houston/I-10/Federal Road boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom features amenities such as hair dryer, internet access (wireless), internet access, television, microwave. The amenities and services offered at this Houston (TX) accommodation include laundry service/dry cleaning, disabled facilities, car park. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: indoor pool, jacuzzi. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with your booking at the Super 8 Motel - Houston/I-10/Federal Road, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Super 8 Houston/I-10/Federal Road Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor