Super 8 Evansville North

Super 8 Evansville North Rates and Deals

Super 8 Evansville North Reviews

tour_guy tour_guy
Expensive Budget hotel close to the interstate freeway Apr 21, 2012
I prefer to stay at this chain mostly when I am doing a road trip and need a place to for a night. I chose to stay at this Super 8 because of the close proximity to the freeway, en route of my travel and also very reasonably rated by TripAdvisor.

For some reason I found most of the budget hotels at Evansville,IN was over priced and this hotel, about 10 miles north of Evansville, was able to offer a room for about $61/night with tax.

Location was very close to the freeway, but other than that there is nothing much to expect. The nearest town to go for any needs is Evansville (takes about 10-15mins), however there were couple of restaurants and McDonald's by the hotel building. There are also few other hotel chains within the same building complex.

The hotel looked very decent and clean with plenty of parking. The front desk staff was friendly and informative, and was able to accommodate my preferred room type.

The room was staying was average to big sized with new carpet and nice decor. I was actually surprised the room as it was very well kept with decent lighting and air conditioning. My room had a king sized firm/hard bed which was not very comfortable for me, however the pillows, sheets and blankets were neat and clean. The room was furnished with a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, old styled TV, clean bath towels with free wi-fi. Bathroom was nice and nothing to complain. I quite enjoyed the shower as the water temperature and pressure was very good.

Hotel offers complimentary breakfast, which I should say an average American style breakfast. You can expect only cereals, fresh waffles, bread and bagels, milk, orange and apple juice, and coffee/tea.

Overall the place is not bad for a night or two stopover, but I felt it was bit overpriced. I might consider staying here again, if I don't find better options!
tour_guy says:
You are welcome, Glynnes! Thanks for reading and commenting :)
Posted on: Apr 21, 2012
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Apr 21, 2012

Super 8 Evansville North Overview

This accommodation in Evansville is within very close proximity to some of this river town’s most favored attractions. The Super 8 Motel North Evansville also affords a key starting point for those who are in the area on business, being just a few miles from the downtown commercial, financial, and government districts of the city. The Evansville Convention and Visitors Center is also just a short distance away from the property. Adventures and sightseeing destinations in the local vicinity include the Metropolitan Museum, Audobon Park, Mesker Park Zoo, University of Evansville Campus, Aztar Casino Boat, and Holiday World. Public transportation is plentiful in the area surrounding the Super 8 Motel North Evansville, and the airport is within ten miles of the hotel.

The Super 8 Motel North Evansville offers satellite television, wireless Internet access, guest laundry options, working desks, and local telephone.

There is a 24 hour reception and information desk onsite at the Super 8 Motel North Evansville, as well as a swimming pool, limited business and meeting services, complimentary breakfast service, and RV parking.

Super 8 Evansville North Amenities

• Casino
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots