Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa

MyLifeInTravel MyLifeIn…
All you need in one place Aug 27, 2012
All you need in place:

1. Accommodation:

4 star hotel: The Pyramid Hotel.

5 star hotel: Sunway Hotel.

honeymoon villa: the Villas.

2. Shopping:

underground multi-floors mall.

A lot of shops for every thing you need.

3. Entertainment:

Theme park.

Water Park.

Of course it was about 4 years ago, when I stayed there.

the place was superb and amazing. you can spend two or three days relaxing or having fun. I did booked a honeymoon villa for my brother in law. and it was the best of his trip at all
FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Pyramid Suites & Studios Oct 12, 2011
It is easy to confuse oneself the difference between all these 3 hotels which are interlinked to one another when you arrive at the main lobby of Sunway Hotel Resorts & Spa.

The hotel that I stayed was the Pyramid Suites & Studios but to go correct concierge/ reception area U actually have to take a lift after the "main lobby" of Sunway Hotel Resorts & Spa. There was no sign to state that guests staying at the Pyramid Suites are to check in at another level. So my friend and I actually queued for 30 minutes behind a busload of tourists only to be to told (when it was finally our turn) that we should take the long walk and take a lift to check in at the Pyramid Suites!

On our arrival at the Pyramid Suites reception area, there was hardly anyone except a Japanese family with 1 concierge staff. There was obviously a language problem so the Japanese couldnt check in (had to wait for this 1 staff who was out on break to return cos shes the only one who spoke Japanese) thus another long wait for me & my friend. I actually did prompt the staff that since while waiting, she should give us our rooms but my request was ignored so as not to offend the Jap family. When it was finally our turn (I think we wasted about 1 hour just trying to check in), we were told our rooms were not ready so another long wait. Mind you its already close to 4 pm. I do not think the hotel was fully booked. I must say the hotel badly needs to have staff who are multi-lingual and have a better understanding of the English language since they also have a problem understanding me.

Finally got our room, okay theres a kitchen and dining table to my surprise. It was very windy at the balcony since we are pretty high up. When U stepped out of your room to get to the lift it feels like you are staying in a flat not a hotel since the railings were made of just basic rods (quite ugly). I would expect more decor.

The bed was comfortable, breakfast spread was good. I got a whole pot of tea to myself. The hotel is linked to the theme park and shopping malls. There are bars across the street.
the big christmas tree in the main…
comfy bed
ahdai82 ahdai82
Good Hotel May 10, 2009
It is one of the better hotel in the area. There is a shopping centre and theme park nearby... If you are hungry at night, there is some hawker stall nearby. The rooms are very clean!!!
3brina 3brina
Hotel Oct 07, 2008
This hotel have complete facilities its even has their own theme park with swimming arena... u only need to walk about 2 minute and u will reach the sunway lagoon theme park... this hotel alsi connects with Sunway lagoon mall so if u stay here u don't need to go else where because everything already around u... the location is about 1 hour to twin plaza by taxi... if u want to chill out and relax far from the big city crowds it would be perfect for u...

Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes