Sunshine Massage School

053 262 574

Sunshine Massage School Chiang Mai Reviews

caroleleaburns carolele…
BEWARE OF THIS SCHOOL !!! Apr 09, 2014
BEWARE OF THIS SCOOL !!!!

I traveled from the US NYC to take a course here 16 students to 1 teacher there was supposed to be 3 teachers not the case. The administrator Max had an attitude problem raising his voice at me beach use I stated there was to be 3 teachers he told me to sit down raising his voice and upsetting me. After another student told me to read another review he allowed another employee to put a woman in a head lock and drag her to the street and chock her as Max laughed. The next day I opted to withdraw and Itzack my teacher made a terrible scene telling me I was selfish since his father was in the hospital. As if that was not enough he screamed in front of other students at me I was visibly shaken another yoga teacher stepped to try to stop the attack his name Till. I returned the next day with a 6'3 ex pat to get my money back...to later recieve a threating email from Max telling me not to place a review my right and I will tell others of their ANGER issues and EGO issues. As a women I would never recommend this place. BEWARE HORRiABLE DIRTY SCHOOL. Squatting style bathrooms bugs and Mosquitos every where. I. A new school half price and professional ......THE WORST school in CHiang Mai. Please read other reviews BAD Place.

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals