Sunsethouse

Check Lombok Hotel Deals

Sunsethouse Lombok Reviews

pensacolapyro pensacol…
Cheap luxurious sunset place Jun 30, 2015
This place was a surprise. It was not very expensive, about the cost of a cheap hotel in the USA. But this was the fanciest place I have ever stayed in. The room was big and decorated very nice. Very clean too. My room also had a balcony connected to a semi private pool. Wow, really nice. However this pool water was a bit chilly as it was shaded most of the time. Just around the corner was a larger pool with deck for laying out. Lots of places in the shade to sit, landscaping was very beautiful. This place had a two story resturant, but you wait much longer upstairs for service. The food was good and somewhat fancy. The staff was friendly and helpful.

This place was a nice gettaway but kinda out in the middle of no where. I just came from the Gili Islands and wanted to see a different place on Lombok. The sunset was amazing but the beach sand was not so pretty. There was some things to do around the area but this place was for the most part a nice romantic getaway for a couple. To stay a weekend here with a loved one would be awesome.

I pre booked online and everyting went smooth. I would recommend this place if your in the area. It is definitely a little area of paradise.
WheresHelen WheresHe…
A hotel you'll likely say 'I'll be back!' Mar 31, 2013
The staff were all very accommodative, friendly, helpful and polite. The room was clean, cozy and comfortable. The hotel landscape and ambience were magnificent. Just spending time at the hotel alone is sufficient to make anybody's day. The restaurant serves a good variety of food from local Indonesian to Western and seafood. The food is very delicious yet reasonably priced. Breakfast comes with a choice of Indonesian or Western. The restaurant is very generous with its serving. Located just by the beach, the hotel offers a good spot to catch the beautiful sunset.

I took the standard room with garden view. My room was with a private balcony that overlooks the garden. It had a minibar, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with shower facilities. I was most happy with the room, except that it was without coffee-making facility. My room was in the newer wing, where it's located across the road from the main wing. The wifi connection was very weak in my room and other areas away from the main wing that sometimes I completely lost the connection.

You may want to try the deluxe room with a pool access. Guests seemed to be very happy with the room because of the pool access from its balcony.

Restaurant service was pretty slow. I waited 40 minutes for my toast bread and scrambled eggs one morning. Even that, I was not given my cutlery, jam and butter. I asked the waiter for them. After some time waiting, the waiter still had not returned with what I asked for and so I had to run down to the bar to grab them by myself. Some of the guests' orders were forgotten. While all these happened to guests seated on the upper floor of the restaurant, the same did not happen to guests seated on the groundfloor. So, do remember to pick a table on groundfloor if you ever dine there, to avoid all the waiting.

Room rates per night:

Standard: Rp400,000

Superior Gardenview: Rp500,000

Superior Beachfront: Rp600,000

Deluxe Pool Access: Rp600,000

Deluxe Seview: Rp700,000 (+ Rp100,000 for peak season: 1 July~31 Aug & 20 Dec~5 Jan)

Rates quoted are inclusive of all taxes and breakfast.

Check Lombok Hotel Deals