Sunset Ribs Co

Sunset Ribs Co - lobster bisque

Sunset Ribs Co Waterford Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Oct 04, 2007
OMG this is so far the best rib joint in Connecticut. first of all, google maps was way off on the directions. we were getting annoyed especially we were hungry. it was worth the wait and the drive.

we both shared a lobster bisque as an appetizer. i was not happy with it. it was thick like clam chowder. lobster bisque is supposed to be thin and light. however, there was good size chunks of lobster. my bf loved it. i did not care for it.

i ordered the chicken and rib combo. when i first go to a new rib joint i always order the chicken and rib combo. if you mess up on the chicken everything else is CRAP. the chicken breast was so moist it fell off the bone. the baby back ribs so far is the best. it was so tender it fell off the bone. the BBQ sauce was not to sweet. it needed to be more smoky.

my bf ordered the baby back ribs with baked potato and a beer called blue moon.

the restaurant was near the niantic bridge. it is near the waterfront on the niantic river. the view of the sun setting is gorgeous. the restaurant is a 2-story building, it is an outdoor restaurant.
baby back ribs
baby back ribs and 1/2 chicken
lobster bisque
view from our seats
SheLuvz2Fly says:
This is a great place...right near where I grew up...I spent many a summer night here!
Posted on: Jan 30, 2008
mellemel8 says:
hee hee way better than chilis :P
Posted on: Oct 05, 2007
sybil says:
i want my baby back, baby back, baby back.... :D
Posted on: Oct 04, 2007