Sunset Grill

www.sunsetgrill.ca - (416) 861-0514

Sunset Grill Toronto Reviews

Cherrybaby Cherryba…
Best Pancakes Ever Jul 26, 2011
I actually stumbled upon this place a few years ago while heading to Toronto for a Ziggy Marley concert. My friend and I were looking for a place to eat and we decided to try it. The experience was amazing! Sunset Grill provides a friendly and light atmosphere through use of its glass sides, light wooden tables, and warm coloring.Still life art and paintings of sunsets and butterflies hug the corners of the walls. The best seats I think, are the side tables. Not only can you watch the activity on the outside but you can get the sunlight straight onto your table. I guarantee that if you are not in a good mood, sitting in this place will instantly make you feel better. They also have an open kitchen. You can see who is cooking your meals and they can see you which is nice. The restaurant known for its breakfast and lunch has 3 locations in Toronto alone. I visited the location on Richmond Street, between Richmond and Yonge Street. Here is the location where I have had the best pancakes ever. Those of you who are familiar with IHOP(International House of Pancakes), IHOP doesn't have anything on them! I ordered the Sunset Pancakes (a stack of 5),a Sunset Grill favorite, and let me tell you, the pancakes are so fluffy and light, you can eat them without the syrup! The Add-Ons include whipped cream, dark chocolate chips, pure maple syrup, strawberry preserves, and fresh strawberries. I have a sweet tooth so I had the chocolate chips and whipped cream added on. The decadent sweetness was almost too much for me...almost. If you choose to pair it with some eggs(I'm partial to omelettes),you will be full for hours! Their motto is "Fresh is Tastiest". This place is always full and you'll know why when you try it. Anyone visiting Toronto should definitely try this place for breakfast. You'll fit just right in with the locals and be a part of their growing secret.
Outside of Sunset Grill in Toronto
jeni says:
So great to see this review... as a local to Toronto, I've been going to the Sunset Grill for over 20 years! (dating myself here). Great food, great place to eat a huge, delicious breakfast after a late night out on the town. Big lineups if you sleep in, but definitely worth the wait. There are a bunch of locations cropping up around the GTA (greater Toronto Area), my all time fave is in the Beaches (aka: "the Beach" to locals). Fresh squeezed oj, bottomless coffee and Canadian bacon and eggs... mmm!
Posted on: Jun 23, 2014