Sunset Camp

Check Wadi Rum Hotel Deals

Sunset Camp Wadi Rum Reviews

daynnightraveller daynnigh…
Great Great!! Oct 29, 2010
This Camp was really nice. Mohommed is the owner of the camp. He told me that i should give him a call before our arrival. so i did that. i called him from petra. He helped me to arrange a bus to Wadi Rum as well. The bus took us from our hotel and took us to his place. Muhammed was such a friendly guy. They served us tea before the tour. We were like 6 ppl so they made a discount. (35 dinars)

We had a great Jeep safari tour at the wadi Rum. Our tour guide was sooo friendly and fun..

Then afterwards, We arrived to our camp. The tents well equiped..blankets pillows..etc

it was all clean..One thing: There were many flies at the Wadi rum but there were no Flies(mosquitos) in our camp..The Toilets were all clean as well..

They Served us a great dinner(chicken or meatball, salad) at night with a bedouin music..

The Breakfest was good either..

Overall, i highly recommend this Bedoin Camp..
Nzelvis Nzelvis
Bedouin camping in the desert Apr 23, 2007
It's hard to give this place ratings...because it has to be something you want to do! Surely camping in the desert in tents is not super clean...but that's not what it's all about! Sunset Camp is the final stop on a Bedouin desert tour of Wadi Rum. There are several tour packages you can choose, from 4 to 8 hours in jeeps or on camels. The guides graciously take you around to all the sites and finally bring you to the camp where they then cook you a huge Bedouin meal with enough food for thirty people (although there were perhaps 10 of us there). We ate and ate and listened to Bedouin music before going outside and watching the sun set with nothing around except hills and was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Without light pollution, the stars shone brighter than I had ever seen them...and it was a wonderful opportunity to get away from it all and just appreciate all that you have. The only negative are the lack of good bathrooms, but're camping in the desert...what do you expect?
The Sunset Camp
Sunset at the camp
Our view from the one fo…

Related Travel Blogs About Sunset Camp

Egypt &/or Jordan, Oct.-Nov. 2010
First, let me assure you that I am NOT a travel agent or in the travel industry and I will not earn any commissions or other pay for this trip. I’m planning this journey for myself because I l…Wadi Rum, land of Lawrence of Arabia. Optional camel trek for sunset. Arrive at Bedouin camp to enjoy the local…
Day Two - Anna, Queen of the Desert
Day Two - Madaba, Mount Nebo and Wadi Rum We were minus one companion on Day Two of our trip and Sian and I took it in turns to sit in the front passenger seat. First stop was Madaba, 20 minutes sou…Wadi Rum where we would be staying overnight in a camp. Stomachs growling from hunger but wanting to make the sunset

Check Wadi Rum Hotel Deals