Sunset Beach

Oahu, Hawaii

Sunset Beach Oahu Reviews

electricapples electric…
Sunset Beach Jul 25, 2003
Sunset Beach is located on the north shore of Oahu in Hawaii. This is big wave country, where all the surfers go. The waves here can great really huge, so be prepared.

The north shore is mostly tourist-free. The beach is a little rough. The shore is rocky and the waves are unforgiving. I wouldn't recommend swimming here unless you are a strong swimmer. Make sure to wear water shoes to protect your feet. Also, the tide rises pretty fast, and creeps up the shore. Make sure your things are far from the water, otherwise they will get wet within an hour.

As for the sunsets on Sunset Beach, I couldn't tell you. I spent the day at the beach just to see the sunset, however, just as the sun started to go down, the remnants of Tropical Storm Enrique blew in. I was quickly chased to my car by giant rain drops.
Sunset Beach

Related Travel Blogs About Sunset Beach

Day 2, Taking a road trip!
The next day Keith picked up me, Lola, Rosie, Sue, Virginia, and Robert. While I was waiting for Keith I took a walk down to the beach and took some photos. The weather was beautiful. We met up with …Sunset Beach on Oahu 's North Shore ! I was told it is home to many of the world famous surf…
Oahu Map