Sunrise Gili Air Resort Lombok

Check Lombok Hotel Deals

Sunrise Gili Air Resort Lombok Reviews

pensacolapyro pensacol…
Romantic place on the Island Jun 30, 2015
Well this was my first time in Indonesia. We took the taxi from the airport. Lots of hustlers here, I talked to 3 different drivers and took the best price. I guess I did good hecause they took me to the port. Took the shuttle over to the island, it only runs twice a day otherwise you will pay more for a speed boat.

So we arrived at Sunrise and it was a charming place. It was just down the road from the port so we walked. Soon as I said my name they were expecting me and greeted me with free juice and to sit for a moment. Then they took me to the room. Very nice and cute room with an outdoor bathroom and a front porch. Around the area was also some hammocks to use. It was just across the street from the beach. It had a nice sitting and dining area on the beach. Free breakfast was included. I stayed 2 nights and enjoyed my stay.

The room was nice and clean and quiet, no complaints. Easy access to all the other bars and resturants in the area. You can even rent a bike to get around. The Gili Air Island is a bit more quiet and relaxed than the other islands. This would make a nice getaway for a couple.

Sunrise Gili Air Resort Lombok Overview

Sunrise Bungalows is located just a few steps from Jetty (Main harbour) of Gili Air Island Lombok, The Sunrise Bungalows is a charming small hotels which is really suitable accomdation for budget and midle class traveller who want to visit Gili Air island for diving or snorkelling, or just enjoying the environtment of tiny island of Gili Air, far a way from bustling and noising big cities in the world. The Sunrise Bungalows is your perfect choice to get new energy or inspiration during your holidays. Come to Lombok and we invite you to stay at The Sunrise Bungalows Gili Air Island. Hotel Sunrise Bungalow has 12 traditionally styled bungalows, consist of standard and deluxe category and just been renovated last year to fulfill client need during their stay at Gili Air Island. The comport and traditional modern building you will find at The Sunrise Bungalows.

Sunrise Gili Air Resort Amenities

• Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower