Sunrise Bungalows

Check Gili Trawangan Hotel Deals

Sunrise Bungalows Gili Trawangan Reviews

NeoNomad NeoNomad
Nice bungalow close to the action, moderate price Apr 10, 2011
Very close to the dock where the ferry boat drops you off, this bungalow block brought me in to show me their last room. For an AC room the cost after some haggling was 300,000 IDR; which is about average for Trawangan. The room and bathroom were very clean, these bungalows are fairly new. The porch was great with two chairs and a hammock, and the location was ideal set just off the beach and many restaurants / bars very near. The only negative thing I can say about this place is that there is no hot water and the water used for showering is very salty. No wireless internet, but there are plenty of restaurants around which offer free wifi.

Really loved the feel of this island.
katisms says:
2 words: BED BUGS. stayed for three nights. Woke up first 2 nights with tons of blood spots on our sheet
--disgusting. Wasn't so bad when we used the mosquito netting but was still paranoid as the net was incredibly old and had tons of huge holes on it. Almost pointless. But we spent the night killing the bugs.

4 days later I woke up with bites ALL OVER ME as bed bug bites have a delayed reaction (u can google it). Overall, the staff was great but they need to burn that place down. I paid too much to get to Bali to suffer my nights there. Makes me mad.
Posted on: Jul 17, 2012