Sunny Side Up Restaurant

Downtown Walk #DGF - 231 Summarecon Mall Serpong, Jakarta, Indonesia

Sunny Side Up Restaurant Jakarta Reviews

cicie cicie
Perfect Egg Everytime May 19, 2013
On Sunday I had the pleasure spending the day with my friend at the Summarecon Mall. It was a perfect sunny day so we decided to eat outside mall where there are many restaurants set up in a courtyard and stop at Sunny Side Up Restaurant for lunch.

Sunny Side Up Restaurant was born for people love food dishes made from eggs. They served food from a fresh eggs that processed into omelets, scrambled, baked, boiled and other egg food dishes. The restaurant with its extensive all-day menu serve Japanese and other Asian dishes also. Sunny Side Up restaurant offers a unique experience. From breakfast and brunch to lunch, happy hour and dinner.

Sunny Side Up Restaurant has a lovely spot overlooking the Summarecon Mall surrounded by shops and restaurants. A nice restaurant full of charm and warmth a table outside overlooking the courtyard is particularly pleasant. The restaurant looks cozy and appealing . The interiors and decoration look casual and comfortable. It has an looks elegant feel with lots of soft furnishing warm white and orange colors and soft lighting. Color on the walls and benches restaurant, look like an egg, the dominance of white and orange color. Beautiful color combination on it are really inviting customers to visit this restaurant.

Sunny Side Up Restaurant concept is a family restaurant. When we visited, a few families were there with his children. The dining room was big and they are also preparing kid playground in the corner restaurant. The restaurant is charmingly decked out with pictures and telling story about eggs. On the front of the store you can see the some food display being made from plastic. They have a large range of different menu, to make it easier for visitor decide the foods they want to order.

We got there and we immediately liked that the options on the menu – it wasn’t just huge lunch.. I ordered Chessy Chicken Omelette which consisted of sausage, onions, green bell peppers, green onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, and cheese. This was the neatest wrapped omelette . I like seeing this presentation! The food was good and yummy. The order came with fries. The sauce was really tasty and fresh. The ingredients mixed make the taste really well. This is tasty omelette . It was not too greasy and heavy with cheese and I like it. Ice lemon tea made so fresh. The service here is impeccable. All the staff were so friendly and attentive.

Overall the service and the food were pretty good. The prices were pretty reasonable. We enjoyed the atmosphere. I would love to return and try something different menu.
anupa_rk says:
This just sounds like my kinda place!! I love eggs in any shape or form :D Although I have to admit that sunny side up is my least favorite form of eggs. The omelette looks delicious!
Thanks for sharing this review, and congrats on the well deserved feature :)
cicie says:
Thank you for the congrats, lovely smiles and comments on "Sunny Side Up Restaurant Review". This was a very special day and filled with happiness because of you all. I really appreciate :)
sarahelaine says:
congratulations on the feature!

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals