Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels

Brussels, Belgium
Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels - One of the flowers I bought at Gare Medi today.
Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels - The Market on a sunny Sunday
Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels - Some my buys from Gare Medi today
Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels - Some my buys from Gare Medi today
Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels - The market goes all the way under the train to Paris

Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Sunday Market at Gare Medi in Brussels Apr 20, 2008
Sunday marked at Gare Medi is something special in Brussels. It is a market for people who live in Brussels. I don’t think that there are too many things that is worth taking all the way home to another country, but I might be wrong and please let me know if so. This is the place where you get your fresh vegetables and all kinds of ethnic fast food.

The biggest problem in order to get to the market is to find a place to park if you are arriving by car. Parking is difficult even if you are used to park your car in Brussels with all the ingenuity that is relieved every day in the traffic. These are the days where you wish that you had a SMART or a Fiat 500, because these are the only ones you can park in the neighbourhood on a Sunday.

The market is always crowded so be ware if you are a flasher of your wallet or you in general don’t like crowds – then this is not a place for you. This is also the market where all the different cultures of Brussels are revealed, this is an ethnic paradise, and I really love that so many different cultures can be together at this place. The market is everything that you want from a market .
The Market on a sunny Sunday
The market goes all the way under …
Some my buys from Gare Medi today
One of the flowers I bought at Gar…
Chokk says:
I bought a SMART after a while to further enjoy the city in the weekends :D
Posted on: May 24, 2011
cavlizzy says:
These markets are awesome. I have several things from them. always a great day.
Posted on: May 24, 2011