Sunday Guesthouse

Sunday Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Sunday Guesthouse Phnom Penh Reviews

Enigmaa Enigmaa
Cheap and friendly staff Jun 12, 2011
This Lonely Planet featured hostel is a good pick in PP in my oppinion. Its located in a safe neighbourhood, thats not too noicy and the staff here is super friendly. Furthermore, they all speak fluently english.

We stayed here for 3 nights and paid something like $4 each a night, so its cheap as chips! The breakfast was good and you can enjoy it in the big common area with all the other backpackers!

The location is about a $2 ride away from the River front and its conveniently located near the O Russei market area.

Rooms are clean and wireless worked well. You can also book tours and onward travel here as well. I booked my travel to Siem Reap from here, and it worked without problems!

Killing Fields film is a must-see and is shown in the restaurant area every night. It gives a good insight to the full story, and is a good thing before you go see the actual thing!

I would recommend this place for backpackers on a budget!

Related Travel Blogs About Sunday Guesthouse

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Phnom Penh, another moto ride back to Number 10 where we get a room all 3 of us for $4 a night. We head back to ‘happy herbs’ pizza…

Check Sunday Guesthouse Rates and Deals