Sun Terrace

Sun City, South Africa

Sun Terrace Sun City Reviews

SoloSister SoloSist…
Nov 30, 2007
First - I assume it's cheap because working at the media centre we were giving vouchers everyday to have our meals there. I also think that the people staying in the main hotel have the meals included at the Sun Terrace.

Second - the food is served buffet style and laid out quite appetisingly, but don't let that fool you, besides the soft drinks and desserts - the rest of the food is mediocre and plain.

I had the fish and vegetables, and some salad on the side, the veggies were fresh but boring - the fish was steamed in drizzled in some sauce, which looked divine and tasted disappointing.

I didn't finish my meal and ate the rest of the time at the hospitality marquee which was privately catered with exquisite food (again also free) - a long walk but the food was worth it!

The main hotel has many restaurants inside - they are pricey and I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the hotel but I would suggest trying your luck with one of those.

Related Travel Blogs About Sun Terrace

My easyJet flight landed at Lisbon's Portela airport just after midday.  I caught the Aerobus 91, which runs every 20 minutes to Rossio Square for €3,50.  I was staying at the Living L…Sun) is a terrace with magnificent views of the city below. There a statue of São (Saint…

Check Sun City Hotel Deals