Sun Smile Lodge

Sun Smile Lodge Koh Tao Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
Sun Smile Lodge - perfect for people not wanting to dive! Oct 11, 2011
Sun smile lodge, Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, Thailand

This hotel has nice large bright and clean rooms, large bathrooms with hot power showers, offers air con or fan room, internet facilities, laundry faculties aswell as travel agency.

This hotel is located just off the beach – if you walk off Sairee Beach and head to the main road (one with the 7/11) then head down the road away from the ferry port and you will see a small road, the hotel is just located up there on the right.

3 mintues walk from beach, some of the rooms at this hotel also have sea views available.

Iv stayed here a few times now and would always recommend this hotel, it is a little bit pricey but then I always find that Koh Tao is more expensive that most other places in Thailand. Rooms at this hotel are around 1500 baht. Of course there are cheaper places but very hard to find if you are not diving.

The hotel staff here are really friendly and super helpful, I went to Koh Tao and left my passport in the hotel. I rang the hotel and explained and told them to hold it there for me and I would come back and collect it in a few weeks as I was on Koh Phangan at the time and the hotel staff offered to deliver my passport to me personally, which I think is amazingly nice – I did not take them up on the offer though, I felt a little bad putting them out of their way so I just went back and picked it up a few weeks later.

I always find it hard to find hotels in Koh Tao (if you aint diving) as most of the hotels/hostels wont let you stay unless you dive, where as this place does not mind if you dive or not and you wont get every second hotel staff try and talk you into diving which is a great rarity in Koh Tao.

I DON’T LIKE FISH, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Haha sorry rant over!

Check out the link below for photos of the hotel

coryahls says:
Rent a scooter and travel up the hills along the beach. You will find some amazing mountain top resorts that overlook the ocean and have very nice rooms for about 700 - 900 baht with ac
Posted on: Mar 09, 2011