Sun In My Belly

Sun In My Belly - Asian chicken sandwich

Sun In My Belly Atlanta Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
great atmosphere and delicious food Apr 05, 2009
My sister's friend had a music gig at this neighborhood cafe so we went here for Sunday brunch. They have live music on the first Sunday of the month from 11am - 2pm, they call it Jazz Brunch. The place was packed and there was a waiting list. We got some drinks from the coffee bar and sat on the couches near the musicians while we waited for a table. The music was a light jazz and they were really good.

We waited for a long time, maybe 30 minutes, before we were called for a table. I guess that's the sign of a good restaurant - lots of people want to eat there. They were going to seat us at a table out back but we wanted to hear the music so we decided to sit at the couch instead.

Service was a little slow, mainly because they were really backlogged with food orders. By the time we got our food another 30 minutes later, the music was finished. Jedd got a grilled vegetable sandwich with tomato basil soup. Andrea got the french toast stuffed with ricotta cheese and fruit (a very popular choice). I got the Asian chicken salad sandwich with pasta salad. All of our food was delicious. Each item seems to have a litle something different to give it an exotic flavor. The food was SOOO good!

The cafe also does catering, private events and gourmet boxed lunches. The portions are great and the food is almost gourmet for a reasonable price. Each of our meals was $8.
grilled vegetable sandwich and tom…
main dining room and sitting area
coffee on the couch
jazz singer and guitarist
KeikoCreative says:
Alyssa, congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Apr 09, 2009
Flyinhigh says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Apr 08, 2009
Bulldog1up says:
congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Apr 08, 2009