Sun House Hostel

Check Yazd Hotel Deals

Sun House Hostel Yazd Reviews

avieira67 avieira67
A Clean Hostel very well located Apr 26, 2017
As the Oasis Hotel was full booked, I was directed to this hostel. Here, the owner offered me two possibilities for accommodation: a room on the terrace and a another one downstairs, but like a basement without windows. I did not hesitate to choose the latter one as it was fresh.

My triple room with private bathroom, single occupancy, was clean but not very spacious. The beds were a little bit uncomfortable, but soon I noticed Hossein, who replaced my bed by another one more comfortable.

The breakfast, served in the inner courtyard, is basic, but quite normal for Iranian standards.

Wireless Internet was of normal quality. I just sent an email to my family using Hossein's mobile.

The location is excellent, just a leg from both the Jameh Mosque and the many attractions in the Old City.

I liked to stay in this caravensarai building, but I did not find here accurate information no other travelers to share experiences. Because of a wrong information given by the manager, a tourist guide, my trip to Meybod, Cha Cha and kharanaq was not as pleaseant as I was expecting. Anyway, I understand both the owner, Hossein, and Kazem, the manager, were making efforts to repair the building in order to offer more rooms to the guests. In fact, this hostel was opening its doors.
Breakfast
I and the owner
Jacqinmiddenamerika says:
Congrats on your featured review!!! Way to go!! :D
Posted on: Jun 07, 2017
avieira67 says:
Thank you for visiting my pages!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2017