Sun Hotel Brussels

Sun Hotel Brussels Rates and Deals

Sun Hotel Brussels Reviews

Bayer Bayer
Insects in the room - welcome to the capital of EU! Apr 02, 2011
If you want an idea of review in short - FORGET THIS HOTEL!

I was travelling together with my ex, so we've booked a double room. A girl at reception could not speak english well; anyway, we've managed to be understood. In the morning I was woken up by the feeling of stings - and what did I saw on the bed? Chinches!!! Really many bedbugs, and a bloody traces *yuck*. The chambermaid we've called for was useless (she had a fear of insects). The receptionist told us that's our problem because we must call during the night and then we would be moved into the other room, and now "it's ok". No money return, no possibility to call the manager (it was sunday)... Pretty shit.

I would never recommend it. Praemonitus praemunitus ;)

Sun Hotel Brussels Overview

The Sun Hotel is located in Brussels making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has separate shower and tub, in room safe, mini bar. This Brussels accommodation features on-site facilities such as safety deposit boxes, 24hr room service, business center. Along with its convenient location in Brussels, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To reserve a room at the Sun Hotel, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Sun Hotel Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower