Sumisho Hotel Tokyo

Sumisho Hotel Tokyo Rates and Deals

Sumisho Hotel Tokyo Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Affordable hotel in Tokyo May 18, 2007
I spent 5 days in this hotel, which is located in the Nihonbashi District in Tokyo. The area the hotel is located in is a business area, so there is not much to do.

There's a 7-Eleven convenient store nearby, as well as a few restaurants. The nearest subway station is about a 2 to 3 minute walk away.

The hotel itself looks like an office building on the outside, but the entrance, the interior and the restaurant look like a traditional style japanese hotel.

The restaurant appeared to have seating on the floor only, but luckily they had build the interior that it only looked like I would have to sit on the floor, but I could actually sit normally. The downside was that it took some effort to sit properly because of my long legs (and part my own clumsiness :P).

The hotel itself and my room were very clean. The room itself was a double room, not very spacious but enough space to sleep in with a comfortable bed (a bit too short for my length), place my luggage away and sit comfortably.

The bathroom was spotless, with one downside to it: height. I'm tall, so I was only 1 centimeter clear from the cealing when I stood in the shower. And the shower was in a sitting bath, build for japanese people it seems.

The hotel staff were friendly, helping me out with my questions and if they couldn't answer them right away, they would answer them when I came back hous later, while I was away exploring the city or taking an excursion.

All in all, I had a very comfortable stay, at this not so expensive hotel and the traditional atmosphere give the stay that extra special feeling.
Outside view from my room

Sumisho Hotel Tokyo Overview

With its central location, Sumisho Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Tokyo.
The Sumisho Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.
Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers internet access – LAN, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, inhouse movies.
Guests staying at this Tokyo accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as laundry service/dry cleaning, disabled facilities, safety deposit boxes.
For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including massage.
Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction.
Along with its convenient location in Tokyo, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests.
For your reservation at the Sumisho Hotel Tokyo, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Sumisho Hotel Amenities