Sulo Riviera Hotel

Check Quezon City Hotel Deals

Sulo Riviera Hotel Quezon City Reviews

Anicia Anicia
An old but cool hotel with Filipino hospitality at its finest Dec 12, 2015
I've been going to this hotel with my mom since I was a kid and this is the first time I'm going to write a review about it.

I decided to do a staycation in this hotel with my best friend, since we haven't seen each other for awhile.

This hotel is really something they've kept their services and amenities in tip top shape. The view in their restaurant is the pool which is in the middle of the hotel, they have nice tanning beds and the man that is taking care of the pool is someone I know since I could remember when I started to come along there. The hotel is low rise building which I got a sweet treat having a view of the pool which is really beautiful at night when its lit.

The staff is amazing, smiling as always and very accommodating. They have a wide range of food choices from local to international cuisine to choose from plus the fact that the price is very budget friendly. Hotel location wise is pretty good accessible to everything you could imagine from malls to banks to even local government building if you need to do something.

Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself.

Check Quezon City Hotel Deals