Sukhumvit Crown Hotel

Sukhumvit Crown Hotel Rates and Deals

Sukhumvit Crown Hotel Bangkok Reviews

chris_house chris_ho…
Great hotel for the not very discerning sex tourist... Feb 15, 2010
Unfortunately I'm not a sex tourist. I ended up here because I arrived back in Bangkok after a few days in Cambodia with no reservation. My first choice was booked, so they directed me over here. It looked a little dingy when I went to reception to inquire, but the price was right, so I thought I'd go for it. After having been woken up numerous times by people bringing hookers back to their hotel room in the middle of the night, I have to say this definitely isn't the hotel for me.

The breakfast is average, room isn't terrible for the price, free internet in the lobby, which is a plus. Unfortunately the hookers and the not very helpful front desk staff mean that I can only give two stars to this place.

Sukhumvit Crown Hotel Overview

The hotel is located in downtown Sukhumvit Road and is easily accessible by BTS Skytrain, Subway (Asoke Station) and expressways. Entertainment, shopping, dining, business centers are all within walking distance. Don Muang International Airport takes only 30 minutes by car.

The 152 guestrooms in this hotel are of reasonable size, modestly – furnished and comfortable. They are equipped with a cable/satellite TV, air-conditioning unit, a bathroom with bathtub and shower, mini bar and refrigerator.

Sukhumvit Crown Hotel Bangkok offers quality accommodations and convenient facilities. It features services and amenities such as airport transfers, facilities for physically-challenged guests, laundry services, parking lot, tour desk, coffee shop, currency exchange facility, safe-deposit box, and Internet access.

Sukhumvit Crown Hotel Amenities