Sugbutel Bed and Bath

Check Cebu Hotel Deals

Sugbutel Bed and Bath Cebu Reviews

neo_dare_devil neo_dare…
Cheap Hostel definitely for Backpackers Mar 27, 2011
Even before my trip to Singapore I was thinking of staying in a hostel just to experience how it is and also to meet fellow travelers.So days prior my trip to Cebu I searched online the list of Hostels within the city area and eventually I came across w/ the website of Sugbutel.

Check List:

1. Customer Service : Very Good

- Security Guard posted at the first Class area and lobby never fails to greet me .

- The receptionist / attendants are very accommodating and immediately responds to the guest's concern.

2. Value : Very Cheap

3. Cleanliness : Good

- never seen trash nor insects within the area.

4. Safety : Good

- the hostel do have cctv cameras .Security Guards on Duty are in shifting schedules to monitor the premises.

- haven't heard of robbed guest/local in the area

5. Bed: Poor

- bed produces noise when ever you try to move

( the bed is made up of thin wood so if you make movement / bit heavy more likely it create a sound and I guess the bed is too small for me - I'm 5'8 ave.)

- bed sheet & linen + towel are included only if you avail the first class and premium accommodation

- thin bed mattress

- no pillows .

6. Toilet : Very Good

- there are separate toilet for men and women.

- toilets are clean. no hot water ,nice lavatory and mirrors. Showers and toilet bowl are in a separate cubicle.

7. Fun : Good

- there's a huge flat screen tv w/ cable channel at the 3rd floor and lobby of the first class floor .Free wi-fi that is also available in the guest's bed area.

I can recommend this place for BACK PACKERS going to Cebu because of its location and cheap accommodation . Don't expect that most of the guest would follow rules although there are written rules posted at the door of every guest area some would tend to forget that there are other guest that can't get a good sleep because of the noise ( e.g. loud voice, electronic devices not in silent mode and those who snore ehhehehe..)

Check Cebu Hotel Deals