Sugarloaf Mt. Motel

Sugarloaf Mt. Motel Rates and Deals

Sugarloaf Mt. Motel Bend Reviews

itsmegee itsmegee
Suprise! Its not creepy! Aug 20, 2012
When I think of motel, I think of Psycho. The very idea of staying at a small non familiar motel scares me. After all, I value my life. So when I heard the news that my friend and I were going to stay here, I had my doubts.

The good news is, the motel was actually not too bad. I mean, Vizio TVs in the room? Shut the front door. The standard rooms were spacious, clean, and I did not fall victim to bed bugs.

The staff were pretty super too. They were helpful and very nice.

Overall : Recommend.

Oh and they serve breakfast.

Sugarloaf Mt. Motel Overview

The Sugarloaf Mt Motel Bend can be found off Highway 97 at Exit 135b. Nearby popular sites include the Robert W. Sawyer State Park, Bend River Promenade and the River’s Edge Golf Course.

All guest rooms at the Sugarloaf Mt Motel Bend are outfitted with essential amenities. Among these are Queen-sized beds, televisions and coffee makers. Some rooms come equipped with microwave ovens and refrigerators. Accommodations for physically-challenged guests are available.

The Sugarloaf Mt Motel Bend is a three-storey property with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This Bend accommodation also provides 24-hour check-out services, a parking area, a complimentary Continental breakfast and free high-speed wireless Internet access.

Sugarloaf Mt. Motel Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • TV
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor