Sugar Bay Resort and Spa

Check Saint Thomas Hotel Deals

Sugar Bay Resort and Spa Saint Thomas Reviews

LadyLuck33480 LadyLuck…
Affordable luxury right on the beach Nov 30, 2012
This hotel is a gem! It came recommended to me by a friend who is the F&B manager here. This was a business/pleasure trip and my company normally puts us in marriott hotels (I would stay at the RITZ if this were a personal trip), but I went with my friend's recommendation and I am very GLAD I did.

My room overlooked the water and you could see the BVI from my balcony. It was very well done.

I would suggest that you get the ALL INCLUSIVE package if you don't want to worry about reaching for your wallet every time you eat or drink.

There are lots of activities here and the spa was excellent. I worked out in the gym (I know, I'm the only weirdo that works out on vacation, lol) and they even offer group fitness classes and tennis drills. So you can definitely stay active on your vacation.

The pool is designed beautifully.

The only 2 draw backs are the SERVICE and the fact that they allow children in the resort. Now if you have a family then, this is perfect for you.

The staff could definitely use some help in the customer service department. Most of them did not look happy to be there, but if you focus on your vacation, that won't bother you one bit!.
My gorgeous view
Playing on the swing on the beach
Beautiful beach...off to go snorke…

Sugar Bay Resort and Spa Overview

Its all about the views. At the Sugar Bay Resort & Spa you will feel utterly at ease and comfortable. That is because on St. Thomas, R & R stands for Relaxation and Rejuvenation. This is not one of your typical white box hotels, but a place thats laid back and as unique as the island itself. Choose your view, choose your favorite ways to relax, choose where you want to eat - all without ever leaving our lush 31-acre property. From the moment you start sipping your complimentary welcome drink in our colonial-style lobby, you will understand youll be well cared for here.

Were located on St. Thomas so that means were all about the water. As long as youre the motor, your fun is free. Naturally, also included are your meals and drinks. Your bracelet makes everything as easy as it is fun. Enjoy our three interconnected fresh-water pools, or our secluded beach. But dont be fooled. If youd love a game of tennis or basketball, thats all included, too. Extras like Jet skis, parasailing and bumper boats are also available here. When youre ready to truly unwind, head to your comfortable hotel guestroom, all of which boast private terraces. If a Marine Algae Body Wrap is your idea of utter bliss, stop by our own Journeys Spa. Various restaurants and bars mean something tasty or cold is never far away. Anyone planning a Caribbean meeting or stylish St. Thomas wedding will be sure to appreciate our customizable event space, which includes two striking terrace venues. What??s more, no passport is required to visit this US Virgin Island.

Those looking for an all-inclusive St. Thomas resort have found a rare jewel here. The All-Inclusive program includes all meals and beverages, all activities, recreation, entertainment and non-motorized watersports, access to the fitness center, one 1/2 day admission to the kids club and all taxes and gratuities. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel. Please note that this property offers both all-inclusive and room only categories. Please choose the appropriate all-inclusive/inclusive room category if you would like for your stay to include meals, beverages and additional offers specific to the hotel. All-inclusive programs vary by hotel, please see hotel description for details. The price listed for room categories not designated as all-inclusive reflects only the room rate, tax and fees and will not include meals or beverages.

Sugar Bay Resort and Spa Amenities

• Desk
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower