Suehiro Japanese Restaurant

4431 Corbett Drive, Fort Collins, CO, USA

Suehiro Japanese Restaurant Fort Collins Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
Suehiro Japanese Restaurant Feb 13, 2011
Located in Fort Collins, Colorado, Suehiro Japanese Restaurant was voted for its best sushi bar back in 1998. To test this claim, my friend highly recommended we check it out, so off we went.

The restaurant is nicely decorated and clean (including the restroom). We had a choice of sitting at the bar or by the table. Their bar has a nice setup and serves over 20 types of sake. Mmmmmm!

We chose a table and minutes later placed our order for the "sushi boat" which contained Tuna/cucumber roll, California roll Crab roll, Tuna, Yellowtail, Egg, Shrimp, Scallop, Salmon, Crab, Octopus, two Halibut & two Eel. They also had some wasabi and soy sauce in small dishes for us to dab our chopsticks into with the fresh, mouth-watering sushi. We ordered gyoza (dumplings) as an appetizer (another favorite of mine). I washed everything down with a bottle of Sapporo beer. I must say the sushi was very fresh and delicious! This was a great birthday lunch for me.

I found out that miso soup and cucumber salad are included with all sushi orders which was cool.

There are only a handful of these restaurants located in Colorado and Utah. Through my research, I didn't see any other Suehiro Japanese Restaurants located anywhere else. Hopefully they will expand by leaps and bounds in the very near future because their sushi is so damn good!

I will definitely come back to try out some of their other menu items.

Since my initial review of this restaurant here at Ft Collins, Colorado, I've been to Suehiro nine times to enjoy their delicious food. One of my favorite dishes is the Bento combination where you can choose from 2, 3, to 4 combinations of tempura, california roll, beef teriyaki, sushi (tuna, eel, and shrimp), chicken teriyaki, salmon teriyaki, chicken katsu, and sashimi.

The service was good during each of my visits there but slightly varied depending on who I got for a waiter/waitress.

Their official website is: