Subway

Farina, Illinois

Subway Farina Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Eat fresh... and fast! Apr 08, 2010
Again, another fast food review, but since I wrote one of a bad experience, I wanted to share a good experience, too.

Traveling on the interstate (57) in the truck, we stopped at the Farina Subway because of it's convenience. It's located near the interstate, and has plenty of truck parking (and is with a gas station and convenience store). Greeted with a smile, we placed our order: Dad got a $5 cold cut on honey oat, and I got a garden salad. And, boy did she know how to make a salad! Subway advertises 'eat fresh' and these ingredients certainly were. Plus, she arranged them so well, not skimping on any of them. I tried the honey mustard dressing for the first time, and it was really good. I will definitely be getting that again!

A nice quick in-and-out carryout lunch is what we wanted, and that's what we got with great service.

Related Travel Blogs About Subway

Bigger Trip than I Expected
Still off on Spring Recess, I was able to go with Dad again, this time to Grantsburg (in deep Southern Illinois) to pick up a Big A fertilizer spreader.  I've done this a number of times, so thi…Farina to grab a lunch on the go at Subway.  It's convenient, right on the Interstate, and has plenty…
Farina Map