Subway Sandwiches

296 Lighthouse Ave. , Monterey, CA, USA
Subway Sandwiches - My wife's with loads of lettuce.
Subway Sandwiches - This is mine, toasted just like I like it.
Subway Sandwiches - We always get one giant soft drink.
Subway Sandwiches - We always get one giant soft drink.
Subway Sandwiches - The nice, clean interior.
Subway Sandwiches - The nice, clean interior.

Subway Sandwiches Monterey Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Always a good submarine sandwich Apr 17, 2012
This location lives up to the whole idea of Subway. Everything is clean and neat and the employees listen and make your sandwiches just the way you would like them, from the type of bread, meat, cheese, and all of the other ingredients and condiments, and they will toast them if you so choose. They offer chips and cookies also and soft drinks too. The prices have gone up slightly over the last few years but are still a good bargain, including a few still as Five dollar foot longs. You can order to eat there or take with you. We are always pleased with the sandwiches we get from Subway.

And this trip we did as usual, one half customized for me and the other half for my wife. I enjoy the same meats but like monetery jack cheese, pepperoncici, pickles, tomatoes and mustard with lots of lettuce and toasted. My wife like hers with American cheese, onions, tomatoes, and mayonnaise, but not toasted.
This is mine, toasted just like I …
My wife's with loads of lettuce.
spocklogic says:
Subway has become as ubiquitous as McDonalds across the world - Sing along, 'Five dollar footlong'... I wonder what slogans they have like this in other countries?
WheresHelen says:
Guess what. I am having a subway sandwich for lunch while reading this. Seafood and crab in wrap, no olives and jalapenos, just vinegar as dressing and toasted!
vulindlela says: