Sturehof

08-440 57 30

Sturehof Stockholm Reviews

kat307 kat307
Very nice lobster May 14, 2015
We decided to check out this restaurant as it was highly recommended as having great seafood. It was quite pricey, but for a one off treat we felt it was ok.

The resturant had a very high end appearance, but the tables were very crammed in. We sat in a corner and had to move the table to get in and out of the chair. I was extremely close to the next table. I would expect a bit more privacy in such a nice restaurant!

There was only one vegetarian option on the menu, which was pesto gnocchi, my boyfriend is a veggie so his decision was easy! He wasn't that impressed with it though and didn't enjoy it very much.

I had the lobster, which as a big lobster fan I absolutely loved. It was superb, very tender and flavoursome.

We both had dessert, my boyfriend had a vanilla panna cotta which again he thought was ok, but not fantastic. I had a mixture of things, raspberry sorbet, caramel bavarois and chocolate pieces. It was enjoyable enough.

I think the main highlight of this place is the seafood, but the atmosphere and desserts could definitely be improved.
Lobster at Sturehof