Sturegatan 4, Stockholm, Sweden
+46 08-611 78 00‏

Sturecompagniet Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Be seen Jun 29, 2010
While I was going back to my hotel late on one of the few tropical nights of Stockholm, I went in to the outdoor bar of Sturecompagniet, which also hosts one of the more trendy dance clubs in Stockholm. When I arrived the music was playing really load and the green light on the middle of the square attracted me, so I went in for a drink. It was the night when Brazil had won one of their football games in the World Cup and Latin ladies were wiggling their bums in all directions.

Under the roof of the outdoor service you had clearly to be a certain stereotype to be in; as a girl you were in if you had blond hair and looked like Barbie or secondly if you could swing a wobbling Latin booty. The guys should speak Swedish with a Balkan or Latin twist and it would certainly help if you would have a tattoo behind one of the ears; besides that black greased hair would also help. The bartenders where all girls in tight t-shirts with too small trouser and super visual G-string, while the male bartender stereotype all were wearing tight t-shirts in red and proud owner of a boyish beard. Everything is perfect in a plastic fantastic world.

It was more a place to be seen than a place to be; the music was nice and full of rhythm but the drinks were really expensive; it was in general hard to get in contact with anybody because they were too busy in being seen. I have tried it and now I will move on.
sarahsan says:
I totally agree with you Christian! I was there last summer and I was obviously not the right stereotype. Was really looked down on. Me and my friend got very bad service as we were nobody important. Very arrogant and snobby place!
Posted on: Jul 10, 2010