Studios2let

Check London Hotel Deals

Studios2let London Reviews

kmiller23 kmiller23
Nice for a longer stay....not "serviced" Apr 15, 2015
To start with, the company didn't even have me arriving at all on their account. Though, I don't know that this is their fault or the other company who I paid through. But, either way, I had a printed copy of my confirmation. You might want to bring that, even if you've stayed with them before. I had the feeling without it, I would just be SOL. They put me in a small room for the night and told me they would call the company and take care of it in the morning.

The "morning" apparently means around 2 pm the next day, as they were in no rush to get me into a room, which I would be staying in for 2 weeks. So, I spent the first day there trying to stay close to get moved into my actual room so I could unpack.

They claim that it is a serviced once a week, but by the 12 day of my stay, I finally had to ask the front desk to have someone at least take my trash, obviously I didn't need my bed to be made, but there was no regulation on them keeping up with a weekly cleaning. I had my room cleaned once. Which would not have been an issue, had I had somewhere to take my trash instead of waiting for someone to come to me. They even make sure to post signs telling you NOT to leave your trash just sitting in the hallways. So, I imagine this is the end result of other customers tiring of waiting for someone to at least take the garbage. Otherwise, let me know WHERE to take it, and I'll gladly do it myself, before waiting and letting the garbage rot.

Otherwise, I had a "balcony" room and there was absolutely no way I would have attempted to step out onto what appeared to be a 2x4 ft area on the 3rd floor. But the beds are comfortable. I was the only person in my room and had a private bathroom. I can imagine it would have been crowded with another grown adult.
You can see the tiny "Balcony"...b…
I'm sitting on my bed, and to the …

Check London Hotel Deals