Studio M Hotel

Studio M Hotel Singapore Reviews

saltish143 saltish1…
If you are looking for a cheap and congested place... Jul 19, 2012
Hello Folks....

If you are visiting singapore .... and looking for a cheap place to stay ..... Studio M is the right Hotel for you.... I didnt enjoy my stay there because these ate Loft's. Veery congusted for more than one person to stay..... this hotel is perfectly fine for one person but dont even think about three people (third person can be you kid) in a loft.... they have very small bathroom you can hardly bend to wash yourself.....

This hotel is enough for single traveller but not for single traveller too if you dont want yourself to suffocate.

Cheap yes Cheap it is..... You get what for what you pay for.

I would never stay there again.
djs djs
Studio M lofts- affordable and well located for walks May 06, 2012
The Studio M Hotel is well located for eating/ arts and walking rather than for meetings and transport. The MRT is a good 5 minutes walk, which in a rain storm will get you well drenched, but you can easily walk to Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and along the river down to museums and sights. Lots of food near- from the overpriced but popular Quays to local outdoor coffee shops.

I stayed in a loft which while compact is clean and modern. The pool is lovely, albeit shallow. The pool area is spacious and comfortable during rain and shine, and with good wifi coverage makes a good place to keep connected.

Service was excellent; overall a very comfortable stay.
djs djs
Studio M lofts- affordable and well located for walks May 06, 2012

I stayed in a loft which while compact is clean and modern. The pool is lovely, albeit shallow, and with good wifi coverage makes a good place to keep connected. Service was excellent; overall a very comfortable stay.
mmagdalene mmagdale…
different from the usual, but not my cup of tea Feb 16, 2012
Went there for a staycation when they had a promotion for the weekend. Was initially quite excited looking at the pictures of their rooms but it really wasn't my cup of tea.

there's 2 storeys in the room, living area on one and the bed on the other. Amazing full glass window panel and the room is actually very comfortable and stylish.

lovely pool to soak in the sun with, an immaculate service.

but the only 2 things that irk me was the extremely small toilet and shower, which was divided into 2 separate rooms (making it even smaller) and the fact that the tv was on the 2nd level with the bed. Instead of on the 1st level with the sofa.

a lovely place to try for a night, but not recommended for a week long stay.
summer4emma summer4e…
stylish, cerntral beatifully designed Apr 10, 2011
We we're in Singapore for a wedding. We stayed at studio M for 2 nights, this hotel is perfect for a business trip or a short weekend stayover. The rooms are uniqueley designed with a small shower behind one door and your toilet behind the other. The bed is sooo comfortable with a window from bed height to ceiling. The room has a small loft with a couch and small office space. The pool area is clean with plenty of sun chairs and even side areas if you wanted to enjoy a coofee or cocktail. The staff are extremly helpful. Close to the night action in clark quay. 30min from Sentosa island.
beetles108 beetles1…
My first experience in a concept hotel Dec 08, 2010
After trying a few usual hotels in Singapore, this trip I decided to experience a new concept hotel. Searching through the net, and Studio M Hotel caught my attention.

Apparently, this hotel is designed by Piero Lissoni, bringing Italian style and designs into the hotel.

The hotel is located next to Robertson Quay, with plenty of restaurants and bars. It is also located within walking distance to the famous Clarke Quay area.

The studio rooms are elegantly decorated with 2 levels, with a working area at one level and a queen-size bed at another level. The room rates are reasonable for this setup.

I booked a Studio Loft room and eagerly to explore the hotel.

It took me about 30 minutes from Changi Airport to reach the hotel. When I entered the hotel, the stylish design of the lobby really delighted me. Every corner is elegantly furnished and did give me many surprises.

The counter staff are polite and helpful. Within minutes, I was given an access card for a room at 3rd floor.

The room is not as big as what I saw in the web, but the nicely designed duplex really delighted me.

There is a café same level as the lobby, it is the first illycaffe outlet opened in Singapore.

At level 2, the Ta.ke bar cum restaurant is the place I took my breakfast. Having breakfast in such an ambiance did increase my appetite!

On my last day in this hotel, after packing and on my way to the lift, I met a housekeeping lady. She politely greeted me and asked me to come back again in my next visit to Singapore. I was not surprised if this came from a Front Desk Manager, but this lady showed her professionalism and I believe she must be very proud of working in this hotel.

I am fortunate that I made a right choice to stay in this hotel!
In between the lifts
beetles108 says:
Enjoy your trip & the hotel! ;)
Posted on: Jan 25, 2011
Glynnes says:
Thanks!
Posted on: Oct 18, 2010
bernard69 says:
thanks for sharing:greatlocation and design, above all Illy coffee:)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2010

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower