Studio 54 at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino Resort

Las Vegas, Nevada

Studio 54 at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino Resort Las Vegas Reviews

mkarinaa mkarinaa
Studio 54 Sep 13, 2009
One of my favorite Vegas clubs. Its a lot of fun. The decor was great and so were the dancers both male and female, which is not something you see often. The DJ was great, played a great mix of all kinds of music types. Now days most clubs tend to focus on rap and it gets

The lines are usually pretty bad but we waited til later and barely had to wait in line at all. The bouncers were also nice, not all high and mighty!
kami_lynn kami_lynn
Best night club yet ... Jul 21, 2008
Studio 54 is without a doubt the best club I have been to thus far. I LOVE to dance, but I don't care to dance if I am not feeling the energy in the club. I went to Studio 54 both times I went to Vegas and I plan to go every time I go back. The DJ is great and there are always dancers swinging from the ceiling with confetti explosions and such. Plus they have a guy dancer who dances on his little stand, and he is very fine.

There are also several spots to get a drink so you don't have to wait around forever, which is always nice.

There is a huge line - so it is best to just pay for bottle service to skip it. However, that is really expensive - but it would be completely worth it if you split it between a group.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals