Strip Clubs

Las Vegas, Nevada

Strip Clubs Las Vegas Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Where do the ladies go? I have the answer May 11, 2010
I see lots of advertisements for the "The Thunder Down Under" and I'm sure they're swell, but when I go, I usually head for the "Olympic Gardens" and we have a pretty good time.

You can get there early to get preferred seating, but you have to stay a while to get a good crowd to hang out with. If you get there too late, you and your girls won't have a place to sit. Cabs usually know how to get there and are ready to pick up patrons once the night is done.

If you bring large bills, they have plenty of singles for you. They say cameras are not allowed, but we left our cameras home once and saw another party flashing pics left and right and we spent half of the night mad. But upon other visits, I have many pictures that would prevent my friends from ever running for Congress.

The women entertain downstairs and you have to walk through that part to get upstairs where the men entertain.
larondahutch larondah…
Mar 20, 2007
Go to all of the strip clubs and rate them (have fun too of course...:-)
dannydickman says:
But you LIVE in Vegas. Shouldn't you have done this already? ;)
Posted on: Mar 21, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Strip Clubs

A Vegas Halloween
Halloween in Vegas is standing in line for hours only to pay a day's wages for entry into a club whose only draw is the costumed attendees...and the price of a good drink makes one consider sell…las vegas strip club, "the rhino," which left much to be desired, and where i had a pair of prosthetic…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals