Street Food

Street Food Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Street Food, do you try? Jul 10, 2009
For people who love Thailand, I am sure you love Thai food. But now I'm not going to share about the food in restaurant, of course it's always good to eat in the restaurant but I'm going to talk about street food or street restaurant that some of my friends and maybe some of you scare of it :)

Sometimes me too. But I think I know which one is good and which one is not. Usually I eat everything and can eat everywhere. Street food restaurant or shop is one of my favourite place to eat. Some people don't eat because they think it's dirty. Some of them is but some of them no.

You might see a lot of street food on Kaosarn Road that they sell Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, Omlette with rice. For these food I can eat so you can eat too :) But some street food in some other areas are not clean like this. So you have to be careful but not much, don't let the food scares you :) Just look if it's cook and if the place is clean.

One of my street food place is at Sukhumwit 20. It's on the top of the soi (soi = small street). I always go there to have dinner if I'm free from work and also introduce friends to go there too. It's clean, yummy and not expensive! I wrote this review because I have some friends that don't want to try street food because they think it's dirty. I just want to share that it is not - not all of them. They said because I am Thai so I'm used to it. I don't think so. If it's dirty, I can get sick too. I'm not a superman. So if I eat, and I don't get sick, means that it's good enough and I want to recommend people to eat too.

I have some pictures of street food to share, you can see that the food looks good and it's safe. Hmm, I think some of you might see the fried insect on street. For this, my friends tried but I don't. But doesn't mean that it's poison.

So i have everyone who travels here, even it's your first time or many time, I'd like to ask you to try some street food, or street restaurant, I'm sure you'll love it. But if you already tried, good!
Steamed corn :) Sweet!
Pork Stick. You might see it often…
Fried Tofu, it's one of my favorit…
Egg Squid, fried. Yumm!
newtampo says:
Next year right? :)
Posted on: Aug 17, 2009
newtampo says:
Nikieta : Agree,you should go to the beach. They are beautiful! :) See you longer this time! :)
Posted on: Jul 11, 2009
borneonikieta says:
i will for sure come back to thailand again but it wont be in bangkok this time...i wanna try the islands and the beaches :)) december perhaps we'll see hope we can meet again too new and yeah longer this time..i cant believe i miss the fun part that night :((
Posted on: Jul 11, 2009