Strasbourg Hotels

Browse 12 Strasbourg, France hotel reviews for 95 Strasbourg hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Strasbourg

Obernai Hotels23.5 km
Rust Hotels35.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Strasbourg Hotels and Deals

#1 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
Vikram says: "You'd be amazed at how eye catchy this hotel is! It's situated right on the peri..."
#2 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
Ambrosial says: "I stayed in this hotel for two days recently and it was great! The location was ..."
$53
#3 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
pingdafrog says: "Strasbourg is known for its Christmas stalls epsecially between end of November ..."
$53
#4 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
GeorgeLeach says: "Firstly, let me say that the location is superb, cannot get any better. If you c..."
$57
#5 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
parabellum says: "Diana Dauphine is a good option if you want to stay close enough to the old city..."
$74
#6 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
Chris27Malta says: "I stayed for a few nights at the Jean-Sebastien Bach hotel during a business tri..."
$76
#7 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
Vikram says: "I stayed here for a night and I'm kind of divided in my opinion. The plusses..."
$64
#8 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
Sweetski says: "On our way to visiting family in Switzerland, my mother and I needed a cheap pla..."
#9 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
FoxyFauz says: "This was a last minute booking as we were undecided whether or not to go to the ..."
#10 of 95 hotels in Strasbourg
pearcetoyou says: "The Comfort Hotel Center part of the Comfort Inn Hotel chain is right next to ..."
Strasbourg