Strandclub Witsand

Strandclub Witsand - Playing in the sand
Strandclub Witsand - Witsand
Strandclub Witsand - Chilling
Strandclub Witsand - Fresh made juice
Strandclub Witsand - Witsand (Seen from the self service part. Our previous spot was in the corner)

Strandclub Witsand Noordwijk Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Strandclub Witsand May 09, 2016
Witsand is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. You can literly eat while your feet are touching the sand. I. Love. That. It is the ideal place to visit with a toddler as you can chill and they can play.

Today I visited Witsand with a friend and my daughter. We ordered lunch in the shade but a very relaxing spot. Ideal for eating lunch.

I ordered a Zucchini soup as my friend ordered a salad. My daughter wasn't that hungry so she only ate some bread.

Lunch was amazing! So amazing that I forgot to take a picture...

After lunch we looked out for another spot located in the sand. The spot where we ate is a service spot the spot we got after that was a self-service spot. Though we didn't mind.

Witsand is a bit on the higher end price wise. Though in my opinion definitely worth it! Great service, great food and a great spot at the beach.

Especially on days as today. Where most of the people are at work. There is more then enough space to lunch and chill. I can imagine that on other days, say the weekends, this place can get crowded.
Witsand (Seen from the self servic…
Fresh made juice
Ils1976 says:
you really have to go back for those pictures! :D
Posted on: May 15, 2016