Story - The restaurant

+46 (0)8-545 039 40

Story - The restaurant Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place - very hip Nov 24, 2011
I entered the Story Hotel restaurant at 10 pm, which is late in Stockholm. As I entered I two young waiters came towards to me; they both had big smiles and both of them were very service minded. The told me that eating was no problem and on my own demand I was given a table in the far end of the dark restaurant so I could have a good overview of the place.

The interior was quite modern but also old at the same time; there were raw concrete pillars and dark wood tables and purple velvet on some of the walls. I found it pretty nice and progressive. There were tables of all sizes and the music was quite loud and also the discussions of the tables next to me.

I immediately took a liking to the place. Just the interior and the noise level were worth a visit. I ordered a Nevada Ribeye Steak as my only course and it was perfect; I ordered it with a cold Brooklyn Lager. The main meat was served all by itself on large plate and next to it I was given two bowls; one with a nice salad in a terrific marinade and the other with nicely crisp fries.

I would love to come back and enjoy another meal there.
My steak in bad light
My add ons
My meal
Chokk says:
Thats how I see it too
Posted on: Nov 29, 2011
Caliber-A says:
beer, steak, salad, fries... perfect!!!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2011