Stockholm Hotels

Browse 116 Stockholm, Sweden hotel reviews for 181 Stockholm hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Stockholm

Saltsjo-Boo Hotels1.1 km
Solna Hotels5.5 km
Lidingo Hotels6.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Stockholm Hotels and Deals

#1 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
missandrea81 says: "Picked this hotel, because my travel companies were staying here as well and it ..."
$95
#2 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Chokk says: "I had passed Berns Hotel many times but had never found the occasion to stay the..."
$38
#3 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Chokk says: "Last time I was in Stockholm and staying at Berns Hotel I noticed a hotel just n..."
$113
#4 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Chokk says: "I was back in Stockholm and it was the first day when the snow hit the city and ..."
$149
#5 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Chokk says: "I was back in Stockholm on my weekly visit to the city. I arrived in Arlanda Air..."
$137
#6 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
ilserita says: "This is a very nice hotel. The location is perfect if you arrive in Stockholm wi..."
$97
#7 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
VanessaMunYee says: "If you are looking for a hotel in the old town of Stockholm, look no further - t..."
$84
#8 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
cianmo says: "This hostel checked all the boxes for our group. The rooms are great size and th..."
$22
#9 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
kikomanzoni says: "bakfickan is a 2 stars hotel, i remember being sceptical while booking, price fe..."
$77
#10 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Ellejay says: "This hotel was everything I could have needed while in Sweden. It is in the hear..."
$84
#11 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
hightide says: "I chose this hotel as it is just a few steps to Arlanda Central station - where ..."
$117
#12 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
dermy76 says: "Scandic Malmen, Stockholm is a nice cosy, comfortable and affordable hotel based..."
$108
#13 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
bigstoney82 says: "Oh, i don't even know where to start with this place, i loved it all! I don't h..."
$141
#14 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
ccjbeachbum says: "this clarion hotel was a big surprise.the location was great as the underground ..."
$82
#15 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
ccjbeachbum says: "the Stockholm clarion sign and the other clarion i will do a review on.were my b..."
$120
#16 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
rbruner07 says: "Sheraton Hotel Stockholm was my last stop on a 8 day trip, it was by far the nic..."
$110
#17 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
lasso says: "A really strange happening... A mixed "meat market" with swedish and finnish peo..."
#18 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Chokk says: "My last one and a half year I have been coming in Stockholm regularly and one of..."
$71
#19 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
portia says: "This hotel was not in central Stockholm or in the old town, so it was cheaper. I..."
$73
#20 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
EmyG says: "The hotel was not my choice, but I must say that I really liked it. Park Inn by ..."
$74
#21 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
steve71 says: "This hotel is very handy for the station and it's rail link to Arlanda Airport t..."
$116
#22 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Chokk says: "I had been working all day in Copenhagen and I had booked the last flight for St..."
$154
#23 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
mcphistino says: "I arrived in Stockholm by ferry on a rather rainy morning in June. Hotel Tegnerl..."
$68
#24 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
Faziri says: "This was the companies hotel of choice and now I can see way. The hotel is very ..."
$73
#25 of 181 hotels in Stockholm
ilserita says: "I would arrive very early in the morning in Stockholm, so I called the hotel the..."
Stockholm