Stockholm Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Stockholm, Sweden

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Stockholm, Sweden airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Stockholm photo

All Airports (STO)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Stockholm

January 18, 2018
to January 18, 2018
58 vouches 11 awards
I know where I might go - but not where I might end! To travel is memorable - why put them on top of each other when you can put them next to each other!
January 23, 2018
to January 25, 2018
January 30, 2018
to February 1, 2018

Stockholm Flight Tips and Information

21 hour day for 5 hours in Stockholm :)
I was up at 4:40 (like being back at work) to catch a taxi and make sure Iwould make my first of 4 flights. The reason I did 4 flights is because I wanted to see Stockholm but also 4 aircraft that we don’t have back home. While I was waiting in De…flights. The reason I did 4 flights is because I wanted to see Stockholm but also 4 aircraft that we don’t have…
Day 1 - Wednesday 30th May 2007
An exciting yet tiresome journey is in prospect. After all, I had to wake up at 3:30am, but for what was a relatively late flight from London Stansted (flight departing at 8:30am). However, we (my mother and I) set off from our home in Peterb…flight from London Stansted (flight departing at 8:30am). However, we (my mother and I) set off from our home…
Friday...................Barcelona, Helsinki, to Stockholm
Get up at 7 so that I’m packed and ready to check out by half past.  The staff here are great, much friendlier and more helpful than in NY or Madrid.  Get a cab to the airport.  I’m flying Finnair to Helsinki.  There are 24 s…flight attendant tells me that the difference between business and economy is that nobody can sit in the middle seat…

Other Airports Near Stockholm