Stella'a Apartment

Stella'a Apartment Athens Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Nice accommodation near the airport Oct 26, 2015
It's Airbnb

We stayed Stella's apartment for a night and extra day for just rest till our flight. Actuarlly I wasn't be last day though my friends stayed a few hours there.

The location is near the airport,15min by the car. They do pick up service 20Euro for around. The house is huge enough for a family with 1 double bed room,1 single bed room with two single deds,living room with big sofa, a dining table and kitchen. Also bath room is fine with bathtub, there is a washing machine too.

The host family is very friendly,we met Stella and her sister speaks English well and very helpful. Her dad doesn't speak English but a good driver for the airport.

I use the double bed room is comfortable, ready hair dryer at room. Also the sofa at living room is comfortable to lay down. They don't allow smoke in the house so very comfortable with fresh air. Stella loves aroma oil,nice natural fragrance welcomed us.

Unfortunately we arrived there at midnight then left early morning like 5:30am.

I wish we could stay there some more time for relaxing. Location is nice as it near the airport. It would help you if you stay around there for a few days.

Of course they has free wifi.

Not much amenities but they put breads,snakes,the small bottle of local white and red wines,coffee etc...
yasuyo says:
Thank you, Sylvia and David!
We used to Airbnb on this trip. It a bit difficult to find but feel living like local do is most high point on the trip,so I enjoyed them so much. Stella and her sister are well helping persons,they contact to our companion,Kanichi who did booking that place many times if he asked something.
Posted on: Oct 30, 2015
yasuyo says:
Em, yes but it doesn't matter as I stayed a few hours:)
Posted on: Oct 30, 2015
sylviandavid says:
It's really difficult to find a hotel near the airport as they put in a moratorium preventing them from being built. There is Peri hotel (85 us dollars) and the hotel by the airport (which is a small fortune to stay at. I think we paid around $200) It's a real find to see these cute airbnb places. Good job on the review.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2015