Stearns Wharf

(805) 564-5518

Stearns Wharf Santa Barbara Reviews

Yoshu Yoshu
Apr 16, 2007
Stearns Wharf was quite a strange little attraction primarily because I'm not used to driving a car out on to a wharf and having to pay parking on it. The place itself was really nice, 4 restaurants to choose from, an ice cream parlour and a candy shop. We ate at Longboards and I had the quesadilla and my friend had the fish tacos. The food was decent but nothing spectacular. We then went over to the candy shop and got ourselves some taffy. Overall an enjoyable experience but I would not recommend driving. Next time find parking and walk, or just walk from your place.
wbboy29 says:
Oh man, this brings back so many memories. I used to live in Santa Barbara as a kid. There is also a sea aquarium on the wharf as well. I remember taking field trips there often when I was younger. That is definitely my most favorite place I have ever lived. Looks like you guys had a good time. Thanks for posting the pics. :)
Posted on: Oct 25, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Stearns Wharf

Solvang & Santa Barbara- Labour Day Weekend '08
the day began 7:30am on the road on the 101 with my friend. no congestion which allowed me to smoothly drive on the freeway without any irritating stop and go scenarios. 2 hours later we arrived in t…santa barbara. lots of people riding on their bicycles and or are walking around town.  We parked our car in Stearns Wharf

Check Santa Barbara Hotel Deals