Steakhouse Royal

2 Mauthgasse, Cologne, Germany
0221 2580538

Steakhouse Royal Cologne Reviews

Wauw cheap and tasteful! Dec 21, 2012
I was here during christmas and it was a little cold outside. Actually that was one of the bad parts, because the door was opening and closing by the staff all the time. And we did not know where to sit, because they did not help us in the first place. The rest of this restaurant was really good! We ordered a schnitzel and a bratwurst and it was really good. The food came fast and we had the idea it was fresh made too, even the salad. We paid 5,50 for the schnitzel (included salad and fries) and 7,50 for the sausage also included salad and fries. We also had 2 drinks, a water and 2 hot coco. Final price : 26,50€. I was totally shocked about how cheap this was. The kitchen was open, so you can see what they are doing. I could thank the coock, but I told a waiter about how happy I was with the food, because I was not able to talk to the coock. The fries were crunchy and I like that. We ordered currysauce and that was SOO good. It was warm and selfmade! There were small pieces of union and mushrooms in it. It was cozy in the restaurant and outside it was christmasy with blankets to borrow, terrace heaters and music.
Steakhouse Royal
AshleyShrson says:
Enjoy the places Cologne has to offer you
Posted on: Jun 08, 2013