Steak 'N Shake

9545 State Route 14, Streetsboro, OH, USA

Steak 'N Shake Streetsboro Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Table Service at All Hours Aug 06, 2013
Arriving in Streetsboro, OH, from Moline, IL, after 8:30 p.m. and a long days drive, we wanted a place to relax for dinner. A restaurant still serving that would be more than fast food. Steak 'n Shake down the street from the Fairfield Inn seemed to be the answer. We had seen quite a number of them in the midwest. (They are not in our area at home.)

Steak 'N Shake is a table service restaurant open 24 hours a day. It does not have the full menu of a coffee shop such as Silver Diner, but a similar ambiance. A variety of interesting burgers are on the menu along with salads and other sandwiches. I was in the mood for a salad and ordered the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad. It was quite a good sized salad and made for an ample dinner. (I could not resist also ordering a small side of French fries. These were thin shoestring style French fries and yummy.)

Steak 'n Shake is famous for its Milkshakes. I saw a few guests ordering them. They are huge!. Not for me but I'm certain shake lovers would love them. :)
Steak 'n Shake in Streetsboro, OH
Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad
diisha392 says:
I've actually eaten at this exact restaurant; my college roommate lived about ten minutes from it :)
Posted on: Aug 07, 2013
vulindlela says:
We love this place!
They have one in Vegas, and are building one in Reno...
Posted on: Aug 07, 2013
X_Drive says:
They aren't out here either!! :(
Posted on: Aug 06, 2013